Thal Engineering quality assurance system is compliant on IATF 16949 guidelines, equipped with world class manufacturing benchmarks identified in automotive systems (AIAG) throughout the world.
Our world class manufacturing standards are compatible and verified by Denso Japan for Thermal Systems products and Furukawa Electric Japan & YAZAKI Corporation ,for Electric Systems products.
For ensuring our quality management system, we utilize the following tools, techniques & Methodologies:
- Use of Six Sigma methodology.
- Poka Yoke (Mistake Proofing) techniques.
- Cp & Cpk Continuous Process Capability studies in critical areas.
- PFMEA (Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning).
- Product Process and Systems Audit.
- Testing facilities for all raw material and finished products, to ensure reliability and durability of products.